The zazen Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge is responsible for reducing fluoride by up to 90%, plus many contaminants, toxins and heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and cadmium; chlorine and chloroforms; MTBE’s; THMs; odours etc., which are found in many of our water supplies. They have been linked to cancer and other illnesses and diseases.
Our latest zazen Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge is a 6 stage advanced filter which includes the following stages from our 10 stage State-of-the-Art process (view all 10 stages on the zazen Alkaline Water system page):
STAGE 2 – Silver Activated Carbon
- High quality silver activated carbon inhibits bacteria growth in filter.
- Reduces chlorine, herbicides & pesticides, industrial poisons & MTBE’s, Trihalomethanes (THM’s), organic chemicals, odours and particulates.
- A purifying surface area of over 68 acres! (Silver is not released into the water)
STAGE 3 – Fluoride Reduction
- Designed for the effective filtration and reduction of Fluoride by up to 90%. This is dependent on the pH of your source water – the more alkaline the water going into the zazen system, the less effective the fluoride filtration. Most tap waters however are acidic. You can test your water using our Water pH Test Kit.
STAGE 4 – Activated Zeolite
- Inhibits bacteria and traps heavy metals such as lead, aluminium, nickel, cadmium and mercury.
- Removes detergents, ammonium, agricultural chemicals and other toxins.
STAGE 5, 6 and 7 – Bio-Ceramic Pi and FIR Energy Balls + Silica Sand
- Constructed from highly compressed diatomaceous earth and mineral oxides.
- Emits beneficial infrared to energise the water and Pi energy to enhance bioavailability.
- Provides additional filtration to balance pH and neutralises acidic components in tap water.
- “Polishes” the water for brilliant clarity and sparkle.
- Infuses natural silica – renowned for strengthening collagen for radiant hair and nails.
Looking for parts for your Nikken PiMag System?
All zazen parts fit the Nikken PiMag 15 and 10 litre systems. For more information, click here.