Exposing children to music can improve learning and development.
This class is designed as a fun weekly activity for your babies and toddlers to be exposed to song and musical activities that support them to learn and integrate new skills.
Join our group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/632798113884313/?ref=share
Benefits of these classes.
- Improves motor skills and co-ordination.
- Supports the learning of sounds and meanings of words.
- Builds social skills.
- Integrates the body and the mind.
- Improve memory and recall
- Develops new neural pathways.
- Provides an opportunity to practice self expression
- Teaches routine and self-control
- Learn how to express emotion.
What Do The Classes Consist Of?
Tying together Music, Music Therapy, Preschool Music Classes and Brain and learning techniques from Kinesiology we have put together songs and exercises that help your child to thrive.
Your child will be encouraged to:
- Join in with singing nursery rhymes and popular children’s music songs.
- Use musical instruments
- Dance and move through actions.
Book Your Child’s Spot Below
Come Casually or book yourself in for the Term at a discounted price.
Jess, is a Nanny, Kinesiologist and musician with experience in teaching music classes for children in preschool settings. She is passionate about child development and loves using her range of skills to help people become the best versions of themselves. These classes have elements of kinesiology amongst the standard nursery rhymes and fun games and dancing that this class is all about. This helps to support our child’s wellbeing in a fun and enjoyable way.