- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Lemon rinds (peel)
Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
Uses of doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon Essential oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon Essential oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon essential Oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.